Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You people are so transparent -

Just when I get to thinking I’m the smartest man in the state, I realize I’m really the smartest man alive. Take this blog. I know you people better than you know yourselves.

I wondered, “Why are they so interested in the names of the people who didn’t get on the council, in other words, in a bunch of LOSERS?” Why do they comb city codes looking for boring rules? Why are they churning and churning it? Is it because they’re a bunch of shut-ins with nothing to do? Is because they’re like Irishmen and Arabs in that they’re naturally contentious and will fight about anything no matter how small? No!

It’s because you’re government junkies!! You don’t knock people like me because we’re corrupt, venal, and stupid. You do it because you’re envious of us! That’s right! It doesn’t make you mad somebody like Stuart Reid treats the city for years like it’s his own prison girl, then “quits”, then is immediately re-hired in an extra-bureaucratic capacity! What makes you mad is to see him continue to have his face so far in the public trough he can barely breathe – and it’s not YOU that’s getting all the slop!! Hahahahahaha!

If you had the brass for it, some of you might actually RUN for office sometime! But it will never happen! You’d rather sit back and throw rocks, even if it’s at each other! That’s why the system will continue to give people like me free reign! I gotta call Curt! This just made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home