Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Thanksgiving Message -

I want to thank you people for ruining my Thanksgiving.

Curt and I were headed to Salt Lake for our Thanksgiving dinner and I had to make a stop. In the men’s room at the Chevron was the following poem.

Get me
For free.
There’s never a fee.
And always something new
and nice to see.
Call Bobby G.
317-0017

Imagine my shock to realize this is Bob Geiger’s phone number. Curt and I went to a number of other rest rooms and found this number posted along with various poems. We had a lady check for us and it’s in the women’s rooms too. I know he’s given his number out on the WCF. I don’t know if you people are doing it but I bet you know who is. Touring men’s rooms was not my idea of how Curt and I wanted to spend Thanksgiving. Somebody said that since the Geiger’s have wasted so much of the people in Ogden’s time they were going to return the favor but this is ridiculous. As mayor I could order you to stop writing this phone number in restrooms but I know if would just make people do it more. So now Curt and I get to spend the holiday going around with a bottle of Windex and some paper towels. Somehow I will get you back for this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to vote for Jessee Garcia for Mayor?

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home